Will You Deliver ?
Yes. Top Hat will deliver your bounce inflatable AND set up the unit for you. We need at least 30 minutes to prepare and set up. We offer FREE delivery to customers within our free delivery area.
How Many People Will The Bounce Castles Hold ?
The Tootsie Roll 5-in-1 and both Bounce Castles are designed to safely accommodate up to 12 children age 8 and under or 8 children ages 9 to 12 at one time. It is recommended that you group the bouncing participants by age.
The Water Slide and Obstacle Course are both designed to accommodate 2 children of any age at the same time.
How Do I Prepare For My Rental ?
Please review the dimensions of the inflatable you are requesting and provide room to accommodate it free from branches or other obstacles with room around the sides for viewing and access. This will create an open space around the bounce house for safety and to protect our equipment. We will not set up the bounce house under or near any electrical or telephone wires.
Make sure there are no underground irrigation pipes and/or buried telephone cables or electric lines close to the perimeter of the bounce site. In windy conditions, we may use 8″ stakes to secure the bounce house.
Clear the site of all sharp sticks, animal waste, large rocks and other large debris. On hard surfaces like driveways or parking lots, please sweep the area clean.
The bounce site should be relatively level.
A standard 110 outlet within 100 feet is required for operation. It is best that the outlet not be shared with other large equipment. If needed, we can provide generator for additional $100 charge.
Please be present at the time of delivery. We have to review the contract and rules prior to setup. Also, make sure a clear path of at least 3 feet wide is available for delivery of the bounce house. If curbs, steps or stairs need to be negotiated, we may require the renter’s assistance for delivery.
Top Hat reserves the right to refuse rental if we deem the area to be unsafe or likely to damage our equipment.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. It is our desire that you and your children have an enjoyable and SAFE time.
Will The Units Harm My Lawn ?
Top Hat cannot guarantee that the inflatables will not have an affect on your lawn. Due to the weight and depending on the length of time its in use, flattened grass is common but not permanent. During the heat of the summer, it is not uncommon to see burned blades of grass a few days after the bounce house has been removed. The grass typically recovers within a week or so. We will use a tarp that will protect the grass from permanent damage due to the shifting motion of the inflatable.
What If It Rains ?
We understand that Vermont weather can change on a dime, and since we do not claim to be able to predict the weather or have any control over weather, we utilize the following Weather Policy:
WEATHER IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
If severe weather conditions (i.e. rain, high winds, etc.) exist during the term of your rental agreement; Top Hat reserves the right to cancel your reservation due to severe weather.
Prior to the term of your agreement, we will make every effort to reschedule your rental based on available dates and times. If we are unable to agree on a date, we will return your deposit to you.
Severe weather conditions will only be determined on the rental date.
During the term of your agreement, if severe weather occurs, no discount will be available. Once the unit is set up, you will keep the unit for the term of your rental.
Do You Require A Deposit ?
YES. A $200.00 Non-Refundable (unless Severe Weather) is due to hold a date. In order to secure a rental date, submit your information by calling us at 802-862-2011.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy ?
Deposits can be refunded ONLY IF cancellation of the rental date is done at least 7 DAYS prior to the rental date. THIS DOES NOT apply to cancellations due to severe weather.
What Is Your Safety Policy ?
We are fully insured and can provide proof if required.
TOP HAT REQUIRES THAT A RESPONSIBLE ADULT BE IN ATTENDANCE AT ALL TIMES
- We will walk you through our safety rules prior to and after setup of the equipment. We will also be glad to point out the unique safety features of our inflatables.
- We take your child’s safety seriously. Persons not following the safety rules will be asked to leave the bounce house or slide.
- Remove shoes, eyeglasses, neckwear, hats and any food, gum or candy from inside your mouth prior to entering the inflatable.
- All participants should empty their pockets before entering the bounce house or slide. Top Hat is not responsible for articles lost during operation of the equipment.
- Absolutely no flips, wrestling or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the inflatables.
- Do not run and/or bounce against the walls of the inflatable.
- Do not bounce any closer than two feet from each other or two feet from the door.
- Do not run or jump through the door of the inflatable.
- Our inflatables are equipped with safety entrances. Bouncers must enter and exit the inflatable from a sitting position.
- Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the inflatable.
- Do not use the Bounce Castles during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet.
- If anchors come loose during operation, cease operation until fixed.
- If during operation the wind becomes excessive (30mph), we will remove all inflatables and deflate, until the wind dies down.
- Bouncers will be grouped according to age and size.
What Is Your Payment Policy ?
Top Hat accepts credit cards, cash or checks for payment. The balance due for your rental is due prior to setup of the unit(s).